Where Our Books are Travelling: Literary Rights Sales
A primary focus of Imagnary House is in helping our local authors find an international stage. This is an important step in how we see the sustainability of our local literary scene developing. That is why we're happy to say that our books and stories have begun to travel the globe, finding homes in several foreign publishing houses and attracting new eyes from children and young-adults across different languages, cultures, races, religions, and backgrounds.
Beginning our entrance into rights sales in February 2018, some countries that we've found homes for our stories are:
- China (Dipper Publishing: Lucy and Mum's Shoes)
- United States of America (Capstone Publishers: The Chalk Giraffe)
- Augmented reality (Bookful App: Tina Tadpole: Witch in Training & Tina Tadpole: Junior Magic Chef)
- Turkey (Timas Basim: Listen to Your Diddalum)
- Korea (Aram Publishing Company: The Chalk Giraffe)
- Germany (Carlsen Verlag, Listen to Your Diddalum)
- Japan (Mitsumura: Listen to Your Diddalum)
- Italy (Edizioni Lindau: What a Wonderful World This Can Be)
- France (Gallimard Jeunesse: Bonbon and Blanket)
- Sweden (Epix: What a Wonderful World This Can Be)
- ... more to come!
If you'd like to discuss purchasing rights to one of our titles for your language and territory, please contact our rights' agent, Stephanie Barrouillet (firstname.lastname@example.org).