We're Hiring! PA to Publisher 📚
We're hiring, and we might just be looking for you! We're looking for a part-time personal assistant to our publisher in Cape Town, South Africa. What does this mean? Well...
- Do you love organisation and admin?
- Are you experienced in human resources?
- Do you have good judgement when managing someone else's time?
- Do you have a secret creative streak?
- Do you love books?
- Do you have your own car and driver's license?
If yes, then you're who we're looking for 📚 📚 📚
As PA, you’ll provide administrative support to our Publisher. Because of this, you’ll be responsible for a large range of tasks, from human resources, to author liaisons, diary-management, event management, communications, and still other smaller tasks. On top of organisation and administration, this role will also require a level of creative eye and possible experience in human resources.
- Role: Part-Time (± 2 days per week)
- Renumeration: Basic junior rate (neg.)
If this sounds like you, please apply with a CV and a Cover Letter by the 15th November 2018 to Gordon Ritchie at email@example.com. Please make the subject line of your email "PA Application", otherwise we might miss your email.